The Bon Accord Steam Engine Club Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy together with our Terms & Conditions, and any other documents referred to from it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and GDPR, the data controller is the Secretary of the Bon Accord Steam Engine Club Ltd.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use Made Of The Information
We use information held about you to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party, except:-
- where we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Bon Accord Steam Engine Club Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.