Applications for 2021 are now available to download and return to email@example.com
All applications should be returned no later than 15th May 2021.
Important (Read Me):
- The application form includes a copy of our trade stand holder regulations and instructions on how to apply for a trade stand space. Please read them carefully – any incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- We can control many things, but we have no way of controlling the weather! Come rain or shine we still welcome in excess of 3,000+ visitors so please make sure you are prepared for the weather conditions.
- Our prices for 2021 are set out below and are for the whole weekend.
- Up to 3m x 3m (9m2) – £50
- Up to 6m x 6m (36m2) – £100
- Up to 8m x 8m (64m2) – £150
- Larger stands – price on application
- Trade stands do not include on site caterers such a food, ice cream or beverages on sale for the purposes of consumption on site. These are dealt with separately by our catering coordinator.
- All catering spaces for 2021 are being arranged independently of the Trade Stands.
Thank you so much for your interest in attending our Golden Jubilee Steam Fair on the 19th and 20th June 2021 – whether you are new to attending or have been many times, we are delighted to welcome you to our Fair.